This page brings together the links to related organisations that can be found elsewhere on our website, along with some additional links to related organisations and community groups.
- If you are having difficulty paying your rent due to the coronavirus, e.g. because you are self-isolating or have been laid off, check the government's Covid 19 Guidance For Employees which explains what financial help you can receive, including Statutory Sick Pay, 80% wages through the Job Retention Scheme, and Universal Credit.
- Lewisham Homes advice for people struggling to pay their rent
- Lewisham Homes Covid-19 news & information
- Lewisham Council Coronavirus (COVID-19) news & information
- Lewisham Council
- Lewisham Homes (Lewisham Council’s ALMO)
Out-of-hours Emergency Numbers
For non-emergency matters, just leave a message using the "Contact Us" link in the navigation bar and we will deal with it on the next working day. However in a genuine emergency use one of the following numbers or visit their website for help and information:
- National Grid Gas Emergency helpline
Emergency advice for suspected gas leaks or carbon monoxide alerts. (Tel: 0800 111 999)
- Lewisham Homes Out-Of-Hours Contacts page
Advice and contact numbers for a range of housing-related situations such as emergency repairs or anti-social behaviour.
Bodies which represent tenant organisations and housing co-ops nationally.
- National Federation of Tenant Management Organisations (NFTMO)
- Confederation of Co-operative Housing (CCH)
Local Community Links
- Crofton Park Ward Councillors (local councillors for residents of the estate)
(Note: the councillors hold surgeries for residents every second Tuesday of the month from 4–5pm at the Community Hall behind our office.)
- Crofton Park Assembly (open meetings where local people can decide how to improve the area)
- Dalmain Primary School (and Multi-Use Games Area)
- Lewisham Plus Credit Union (non-profit financial co-operative)
- Regulator of Social Housing
- Financial Conduct Authority (Co-operatives regulatory body)